We, at Elite, will always treat your data with the utmost respect. Your privacy and confidentiality will always be professionally protected and your data will never be misused at this clinic.
Please find below information regarding how we use and respect your data:
1. We will gather your personal data for the purposes of creating a medical diagnosis, communictaing with your other medical professionals and/or insurance companies wherever relevant and for further continuation of excellent quality care.
2. As your provider of healthcare, we have a contracted duty as a lawful basis of processing the requested data. Under GDPR law, your health records are considered to be Special Category Data.
3. We have a legal obligation to retain your medical records for 8 years. For children they must be retained up to the age of 25 years.
4. Your data will only be shared with our other practitioners, receptionists, our online diary (Cliniko), our customer relationship software (Cliniqapps) and our call team (Best Reception).
5. All data is password protected and physically locked away.
6. The data controller is our Clinic Director Gugan Hair. She can be contacted via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. You have the right to request rectification of errors, access to your data and the deletion of your data (provided that is outside of statutory requirement).
8. You have the right to complain about how we use your data should you disagree with our method of handling.
9. The data we request from you is essential for providing the quality of care we offer.
10. We retain the right to contact you for feedback, reviews or marketing purposes to enable our clinic to grow and succeed. We will ask for your permission on your intial consult and you may be able to opt-in or opt-out of this at any time.